- Co-Producing Public Safety: Communities, Law Enforcement, and Public Health Researchers Work to Prevent Crime Together
- Beyond a Single Neighborhood: Community Justice in Washington, D.C., Newark, N.J., and Milliken, Colo.
- Preventing Victimization: Public Health Approaches to Fight Crime
- Healthy Communities May Make Safe Communities: Public Health Approaches to Violence Prevention
- Partnering for Prevention: New Report Outlines Growing Public Health and Public Safety Collaborations
- Seeding Change: How Small Projects Can Improve Community Health and Safety
- Prostitution Diversion Programs