About the Program
The Center’s Technology Department is seeking a Senior Tech Support Analyst. Reporting to the Associate Director of IT Support, the Senior Tech Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Center’s tech team with providing support to all local and remote sites to all network users.
About the Position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and ensure integrity for network and telecommunications infrastructure in both our headquarters and remote offices.
- Maintain equipment inventory.
- Planning network infrastructure and security with regards to scalability and redundancy; performing ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, resource optimization as well as evaluating new technologies.
- Manage and own backup strategies on and off site.
- Perform administration tasks via Active Directory, Group Policy, and SCCM.
- Perform account administration tasks within Google G Suite.
- Contribute, maintain, and document system standards and procedures.
- Create and deploy Windows 10 images using SCCM.
- Provide Tier II/III support.
- Work with teammates to train and write documentation on basic troubleshooting for end-users.
- Informally train and support Tech Support Analysts to grow their skills.
- Collaborate with NYS Unified Court System’s IT staff with security and network management.
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate
- Assist the team with adhering to and improving processes.
- Traveling to remote office, in and around New York City, to provide infrastructure and user support.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6 years in a support and administration area. The ideal candidate must have in-depth knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy and SCCM. Knowledge of macOS and Mac applications are preferred. Knowledge of Hyper-V environment, Powershell, TeamViewer, ESET, Faronics Deep Freeze, MaaS360 MDM and VoIP phone systems is a plus. The candidate must have the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary, team-oriented, collaborative environment. The candidate must have exceptional customer services skills and the ability to effectively communicate technical issues to non-technical staff. The candidate must be highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently, with minimal direction, in a fast-paced environment. They must possess a keen attention to detail, can multitask and handle shifting priorities. Occasional travel to remote offices in and around NYC will be required.
How to Apply
Send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements with Senior Tech Support Analyst in the subject line to: ITjobs@courtinnovation.org.
If you are unable to access email, you may submit materials by mail or fax to:
Center for Court Innovation
520 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10018
The Fund for the City of New York/Center for Court Innovation is an equal opportunity employer. The Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other category protected by law. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities as well as individuals with prior contact with the criminal justice system.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete an employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Only applicants under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Visit our website at www.courtinnovation.org.
The Fund for the City of New York/Center for Court Innovation is an equal opportunity employer.